Welcome to the Friday Frenzy Link Party, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web
Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
This Week’s Features:
Hey, guys! Micha from Cookin’ Mimi here with my favorite posts from last week.
Potato Salad is not just for summer. Easy Pressure Cooked Southern Potato Salad from MelClaire would be great any day. If you have an electric pressure cooker and haven’t used it for potatoes, you’re missing out.
It’s definitely soup weather here and Virginia Ham and Bean Chowder from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck would be just the thing for supper.
I am unabashedly one of those people. You know the ones that as soon as the clock strikes midnight on November 1st turns into Buddy the Elf. I’ve already got my Christmas music playlist going. We don’t put decorations or the tree until the day after Thanksgiving but I get in heavy duty planning mode in November. Especially when it comes to what goodies I’m making.
Peanut Butter Fudge To Die For from Back to My Southern Roots is on my list for this year because PB Fudge is my favorite.
I cannot wait to see all the amazing posts you guys share this week.