(This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a commission if you choose to
make a purchase through a link on my site. Thank you for your support!)
It’s fall y’all! Time to break out the pumpkin spice everything!
What better way to welcome the fall than with Pumpkin? No one seems to get tired of it in their coffee. It’s a huge hit in pies, breads and soups. My favorite though is Ice Cream! No churn, fix it really fast, creamy and delicious ice cream. It’s perfect when you live in the south and the weather doesn’t feel like fall until Christmas. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream and Creamy Milkshakes are the perfect way to celebrate the season with the flavors even if the leaves aren’t falling yet!
You’ve got to love a one dish, easy to prepare dessert that’s creamy cold, sweet and delicious!Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream and Creamy Milkshakes - the perfect fall dessert for all ages!Click To Tweet
Love Milkshakes? Throw some of this pumpkin ice cream in the blender with some milk and voila!
Then, add some crumbled candy, ( I used peanut butter malted milk balls) and some whipped cream to top it off with a little more sweetness. Not that it needs it, but why not? It’ll only make it that much more delicious!!
Need another great holiday recipe? Try my Green Bean and Artichoke Casserole it’s the perfect side dish for your holiday feast!
- 1/2 can pumpkin-about 6-7 ounces. This is a light pumpkin flavor, add a little more if you want a richer pumpkin flavor.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Mix all ingredients together well using a mixer until soft peaks form.
- Place in a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap or a lid if you have one.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours or until it's frozen completely through.